My purpose is to uplift, encourage and inspire you.
Welcome to vanessainspirz.com
I immensely enjoy traveling to faraway places like Peru and India — where I teach the word of God; serve in whatever capacity I am needed; and UPLIFT with hope, healing and love.
I love to ENCOURAGE through writing — devotions, articles, books, marketing material, social media posts and poetry — through teaching God’s word on the mission field; and through prayer.
I’m honored to INSPIRE with messages and warnings from God, revealed through His word and by listening to Him, as I fulfill my calling as a watchman.
So, I listen. I write. I share.
All three of the areas above intrigue me and can lead me on a wild chase, practically anytime. They are passions. I read once that if you are not doing it, it’s not a passion.
Grace & peace,
“To uplift the soul, encourage the spirit and inspire the heart … this is why I write.”
- What Can We Learn From Ezekiel? - "When the creatures stopped, they lowered their wings ..."
- Listen: A Lion, A Girl & Oppression - " ... all the people looked disheveled and/or sad, oppressed. So, I walked in and asked what happened to the place. No one gave me an answer ..."
- GIDEON – Man of Valor - "OK, you brought me through the obstacles to get here, but now that the show is about to go down, will you be with me then, too?"
- Just Listen - "Some don’t even try to know Me. They think it’s too difficult because they are watching others."
- First Dust Then Life - "... I’m at the bottom of the well with no rope, and no one can hear me. I feel awful and I’m mad at God. Thanks for asking. Bye.”
- Listen: Mountains & Hills - ... many people were running into the forest, most with just the clothes on their backs ...
- Turn Your Back - ... Against systems and governments that make futile attempts to block My way ...
- India – Angels Among Us - "Like the heroes of old, you are also heroes of the faith.”
- Prayer Partners Rock - “My relationship with God keeps me centered, and these two amazing prayer partners help keep me focused—on my overall purpose from God, on what truly matters in life.”
“While listening to the heartbeat of my spirit … to the tune of creativity … I write the rhythm I hear.”
*NEW! “Intimate Moments” Now Available!
How to Attract the King
WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN?
I’ve enjoyed writing and editing personality profiles, in-depth features, inspirational devotions, historical and travel articles, social media and marketing content, and more for over 20 years.
In short, I write stories or refine stories others write. Many of my articles have been published in local and national magazines, as well as for website devotionals and blogs. Further details are featured on my LinkedIn profile.
WHAT HAVE OTHERS SAID?
“The profile Vanessa wrote on me for Southwest Atlanta Magazine was the best profile to date ever written on my life.” —Andrew Young, United States Ambassador to the United Nations
“Insightful writer with a flair for personalization without losing objectivity—a rare skill, indeed. Vanessa writes with superb attention to detail and yet manages to remain colorful and fact-based at all times. ” —Dianne Bernez, Global Head of Philanthropy at North Highland
“Vanessa Burke consistently provides top quality editing and proofreading whenever I work with her at Grizzard Communications, Inc. Also a very well-rounded, experienced writer, she grasps new concepts easily. I have been most impressed with Vanessa’s work and highly recommend her.” —Deb Carson, Location-Independent Creative Consultant
“Vanessa is an outstanding copy editor/proofreader. She is very detail-minded and dependable. Her ability to manage projects of all sizes and complexity make her indispensable.” —George Medland, Traffic Manager at Nucleus Central
WHERE HAVE I BEEN PUBLISHED?
Abba’s Promise: 33 Stories of God’s Promise to Provide (Anthology)
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta Blog
CrossPoint Ministries Blog
StreamingFaith.com Daily Devotionals
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Atlanta Woman Magazine
Southwest Atlanta Magazine
Style Magazine – Northern Atlanta Gracious Living
Liberia Travel & Life Magazine
New Birth Voice Magazine
WHAT ARE MY SERVICE REQUIREMENTS?
- Original Writing – Services begin at $45 per hour. Flat rates are available, based on project details.
- Editing/Proofreading – Services begin at $30 per hour. Flat rates are available for large projects.
- Book Editing – Services begin at $400 for books of 100 pages or more.
- Service Fee Procedure – 50% of fees are due upon project commencement and 50% upon completion.
READY TO DISCUSS YOUR WRITING NEEDS?
By email: email@example.com
By form: Complete the form below and select SUBMIT
I’m grateful for your message and will reply soon.
I hope in some way your visit has been inspiring!