My purpose is to uplift, encourage and inspire you.
Welcome to vanessainspirz.com
I love to encourage through teaching and writing — devotions, articles, blogs, books, marketing material, social media posts, poetry and more. For writing samples, take a look at my portfolio. And don’t forget to check out the book page, featuring my devotional book, “Intimate Moments: A 40-Day Journey in the Psalms.”
I’m honored to inspire as a watchman through messages, revelations, and dreams on my blog.
I immensely enjoy traveling to faraway places like Peru and India — where I teach, serve in whatever capacity I am needed; and uplift with hope, healing and love.
So, I listen. I write. I share.
Grace & peace,
#princessofthemosthigh | #swordofawatchman | #amwriting
“To uplift the soul, encourage the spirit and inspire the heart … this is why I write.”
- JUDGMENT - ... Nothing escapes God ... time has come for judgment ... hold fast you who follow His voice ...
- What Can We Learn From Abigail? - ... May God do so, and more also, to the enemies of David, if I leave one male of all who belong to him by morning light ...
- CONTROL - Is my dream about Americans being controlled by foreign soldiers with guns prophetic?
- A Ladder, a Sword and a Challenge - If I gave you a real sword, would you store it 'safely' away, or would you be curious enough to actually learn how to use it?
- Listen: Even in Your Dreams … There’s Power in the Name - "... it is one of the ways God communicates with us. Likewise, the enemy can attempt to do the same ..."
- What Can We Learn From Ezekiel? - "When the creatures stopped, they lowered their wings ..."
- Listen: A Lion, A Girl & Oppression - " ... all the people looked disheveled and/or sad, oppressed. So, I walked in and asked what happened to the place. No one gave me an answer ..."
- GIDEON – Man of Valor - "OK, you brought me through the obstacles to get here, but now that the show is about to go down, will you be with me then, too?"
- Just Listen - "Some don’t even try to know Me. They think it’s too difficult because they are watching others."
- First Dust Then Life - "... I’m at the bottom of the well with no rope, and no one can hear me. I feel awful and I’m mad at God. Thanks for asking. Bye.”
“While listening to the heartbeat of my spirit … to the tune of creativity … I write the rhythm I hear.”
Intimate Moments – Available Now
How to Attract the King
WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN?
I’ve enjoyed writing and editing personality profiles, in-depth features, inspirational devotions, historical and travel articles, social media and marketing content, and more for many years.
In short, I write stories or refine stories others write. Many of my articles have been published in local and national magazines, as well as for website devotionals and blogs. Further details are featured on my LinkedIn profile, and writing samples are featured on my portfolio.
WHAT HAVE OTHERS SAID?
“The profile Vanessa wrote on me for Southwest Atlanta Magazine was the best profile to date ever written on my life.” —Andrew Young, United States Ambassador to the United Nations
“Insightful writer with a flair for personalization without losing objectivity—a rare skill, indeed. Vanessa writes with superb attention to detail and yet manages to remain colorful and fact-based at all times. ” —Dianne Bernez, Global Head of Philanthropy at North Highland
“Vanessa Burke consistently provides top quality editing and proofreading whenever I work with her at Grizzard Communications, Inc. Also a very well-rounded, experienced writer, she grasps new concepts easily. I have been most impressed with Vanessa’s work and highly recommend her.” —Deb Carson, Location-Independent Creative Consultant
“Vanessa is an outstanding copy editor/proofreader. She is very detail-minded and dependable. Her ability to manage projects of all sizes and complexity make her indispensable.” —George Medland, Traffic Manager at Nucleus Central
WHERE HAVE I BEEN PUBLISHED?
Abba’s Promise: 33 Stories of God’s Promise to Provide (Anthology)
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta Blog
CrossPoint Ministries Blog
StreamingFaith.com Daily Devotionals
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Atlanta Woman Magazine
Southwest Atlanta Magazine
Style Magazine – Northern Atlanta Gracious Living
Liberia Travel & Life Magazine
New Birth Voice Magazine
WHAT ARE MY SERVICE REQUIREMENTS?
- Original Writing – Services begin at $45 per hour. Flat rates are available, based on project details.
- Editing/Proofreading – Services begin at $30 per hour. Flat rates are available for large projects.
- Book Editing – Services begin at $400 for books of 100 pages or more.
- Service Fee Procedure – 50% of fees are due upon project commencement and 50% upon completion.
READY TO DISCUSS YOUR WRITING NEEDS?
Please complete the form below and select SUBMIT
I’m grateful for your message and will reply soon.
I hope in some way your visit has been inspiring!